Friday, April 9, 2010

21

Backtracking..

4 days prior to today, I officially was considered a legal (adult) citizen of this planet. I JUST TURNED 21 BABY! woot. FINALLY. No need to carry a fake piece of identification anymore in order to paaarty (although we don't need one here in Manila). When I was back in Dubai, I had to create a fake copy of my passport just to have a decent nightlife - take note, doing ANYTHING illegal in DXB regardless if it's something petty or what not, can end you up in a prison cell - So yeah, pathetic eh? but I believe you'd do anything crazy enough as to keep you happy and sane; oh! and yes, normal.

Anyway, yesterday was a blast! I ended up treating my drunkard buddies in Distillery at the Fort. Fun, fun night indeed! I came in early though as to reserve a table but lo and behold.. I should've figured that the place would be packed by early birds. I was there before 8 and I left my place at 6 - yes, Manila's traffic can be such a drag at times; no, MOST times - but I still managed to get a table, though it was the smallest round table there. Also, I was finally reconciled with the first love of mine (absolut kurant) since we last parted ways 2 weeks ago or so. It was such a good feeling to relish its taste once again. mm-hmm.

The night was young, quite young actually; but the place started to be really packed by people and I was glad that our tiny table could put up with all the booze and junk and other paraphernalia on top of it. It's funny that people could still remember their glasses on the table when everything looks the same due to the same contents in it. Oh well, I think I must've spit-swapped at a point because I couldn't distinguish my glass from the rest.

It's also hilarious that people can still get hyped up over a Lady GaGa song that was a big BIG hit last year (Poker Face - muh muh muh muh). I sure was one of 'em, and yes, I was under the influence but I still knew what I was doing. t'was CRAAAZY. It was a fun song to shake your body to though - err, not body, just the face and shoulders rather with some hand movements; slight, hand movements - but yeah, good, good times; embarrassing though, but still good.

Nonetheless, I had F-U-N and was overly satisfied with how the night ended up. And oh yes, I was relieved that my wallet survived my 21'st.

After only 5 hours of sleep, I have a terrible hangover - one that I don't usually get but I was glad to experience it again after the looongest time - and my voice is sorta squeaky. Hangover + Voice problems the next day = an INSAAAANE night.

So the normal routine when I wake up, before even using the loo, I turn my laptop on and lie down on my bed and venture off to cyberland. Whilst lying down and being comfortable and yes, still groggy; My bed decided to give me a surprise - when I say surprise, It's meant to be a shocker - and it actually scared the shit right out of me due to my groggy state by giving me a big BOOM! - literally - It gave up on me, my bed gave up on me! I know i've been gaining unwanted weight for the past few days due to my diet that's composed entirely of junk and protein shakes but I only weigh 140 lbs! C'mon man! Guess i'll be sleeping on the floor tonight. Thanks bed, you've been really comfy to sleep in but now I must go look for a new one; i'm gonna miss you though.

I'll end this blog right now, I don't think i'm making much sense anymore. I'm just randomly typing stuff that's on my head. Oh well..


note to self: Dheej, your life OFFICIALLY starts now.

Farewell.

A legal adult of this world,
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment