Friday, March 12, 2010

Dream, do come true

I had a wonderful dream last night! Guess what? I dreamt that I qualified for the Emirates assessment and I actually made it to the final interview! I was all excited, hyper and I had goosebumps all over. We were only 3 applicants who were scheduled for the final interview; 2 dudes and 1 gal.

So yeah, a day before the finale, my tooth chipped off (I don't really remember how it happened, it just did. haha). I'm not kidding! Then I became so paranoid because a smile is very important for Emirates and having a missing tooth could possibly lead to rejection! So.. I called up my dentist if it was possible for him to meet me on the same day to have my teeth fixed. He agreed to it and he had it done. hahaha

Then all I remember is that I was being interviewed by 2 female Emirates recruiters (I can't recall their nationalities anymore) and I could see smiles coming from their faces. Then on the same day itself, they gave me CD's of Emirates and advised me to go have my medicals done (The process isn't really like this since you'd have to wait a couple of weeks after the interview to find out if you're in or not but I have no idea why this was the scene in my dream). Which means I passed! HAHAHA and then, all of a sudden, I woke up.. ugh. Couldn't I cherish that moment a couple of minutes more?

But yeah, like I said.. it was only a dream. Strange eh? Well I sure hope it would come true. NO, allow me to rephrase that.. It WILL come true and I soon will be flying proudly with Emirates. woohoo!

----

My personal interpretation of this dream and why it happened:

Perhaps i'm just excited for the Emirates assessment day that's fast approaching. Though I still haven't received the email yet, I firmly believe that i'll be a cabin crew for Emirates. Maybe my sub-conscious mind feels the same way that's why it allowed me to dream of a fantastic dream last night which will soon become reality! hahaha

Also, It's been a loooong time since I was able to vividly remember a dream. Could this actually mean something? hmmm.. we'll soon find out.

I sure can't wait to finally live that dream!

See you guys at the skies!

2 comments:

  1. been through that dream... hahaha.. we will all get to fly soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens to the best of us I guess. Hahaha

    cheers to that!

    ReplyDelete