Thursday, March 11, 2010

To the skies!

I decided to create a blog out of boredom and for me to make better use of my "valuable time" haha. But seriously, I was inspired to do this so that my dreams of being a Purser would hopefully come true since i'm believing that it would happen, I'm acting upon it and soon my thoughts would manifest (this, my dear readers, is the Secret) hahaha. So yeah, it's also for my mum to be able to keep track on which part of the world i'm currently in or have been to if ever i DO become a Purser. So yeah..

This is dedicated to all FA aspirants. No matter what part of the world you reside in, we are somewhat connected since we share the same ambition. Woot woot!

March 10, 2010 baby! haha see you guys at the skies!

2 comments:

  1. Hello yasminjoo. I'm confident that we'll be able to claim our wings soon.

    ReplyDelete