Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Peek-a-boo

I've been peeking at my email account yet I was unexpectedly booed in the end.

If only the refresh button on my browser was alive, i'm sure it would have butchered me by now since I've been "pushing its button" every 5 minutes for the past 2 days. I've been doing this because we were advised by IPAMS that we would be receiving the invites for the AD within the week if qualified or not.

I guess my initial attempt was uneventful.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to receive one. I'm guessing it's because I lied about my age and they must've found out that I'm really 20; another theory could be that they have decided to place me in the April assessment since the slots might be full for the March AD. I would definitely go for the latter if ever my presumptions are accurate. I'm not sure though, those are just theories of mine.

Oh well.. I still don't know where I went wrong. The interview with Miss R went really well. Hmm... was it because I still don't have any work experience? Or because they noticed my scar? WTF I don't wanna think about it anymore! haha my time will come soon.

Oh yeah, I'm still going to end this post with the final line below since I still have high hopes of getting that cabin crew slot in Emirates!

See you guys at the skies! (soon of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment