Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The return of 5J

You read that right! Cebu Pacific's back in business (in terms of OD's).

Equipped with a cinnamon roll and a bottle of soy milk for breakfast, I venture off to cyberland to start my day. The reason why i'm munching on this as i'm typing is because I just woke up and I need the sugar to energize me a bit. Though, I don't think I need the extra kick anymore. Why you ask? Well, I was browsing thru the web hunting for jobs (roarr) and then I came across a 5J link in jobstreet.com. I clicked on the link and waited for the page to load up whilst gulping down my soy milk. To my surprise, after seeing the page, I find myself officially awake after reading the word MALE! The mere fact that they're re-hiring MALE flight attendants got me all giddy and hyped up already. They haven't had an opening for male cabin crew in years!

Another bite of the roll and I don't think i'm feeling the effect of the sugar anymore; it's overpowered by the news my brain just absorbed.

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT. Seriously.

I'm pretty sure though that the venue for the assessment is gonna be packed up with testosterone-filled-individuals because 5J has been depriving us guys (men) for so long that the tension has finally built up and it's ready to burst!
"uh-oh" is the only term I can use to verbalize this mayhem i'm fore-seeing. 5J employees, brace yourselves!

So yeah, go ahead and get yourselves ready for the assessment day and spread the news if you wish.

Here's the link by the way.
http://ph.jobstreet.com/jobs/2010/3/j/80/2334403.htm?fr=J

No comments:

Post a Comment